Translate into your language

English plantillas curriculums vitae French cartas de amistad German temas para windows Spain cartas de presentación Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

martes, 26 de abril de 2011

I will run away with you




When the lights go out

Will you take me with you

And carry all this broken bone

Through stitches and crows


Highways I called home

Something I can't go to now

Until you pick me off the ground

With brick in hand, your lip gloss smile

You're scraped up knees


And if you stay I will lead away your mind

Or until your heart explodes out

Until we find our way in the dark and out of heart

You can run away with me

Any time you want

1 comentario:

  1. yo estoy preparado¡¡ ;)(esos pies son de alguien con cierta clarividencia y buen intuición)Me gusta el desenfoque en primer plano.

    ResponderEliminar